Terms and Privacy
Terms & Conditions
Simple Terms means Simple & Transparent business.
- Any customer willing to use our website may create an account by providing true, accurate and complete information as to name, address, email, phone number, etc.., and thus avail the services.
- Please note that we rely on the information you have provided to us at the time of creating an account for verifying your details and further for delivery purposes and communication.
- The customer by accessing / using www.sheshas.in as a registered user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions, policies of our website.
- The consignment will be dispatched only on full payment which is inclusive of GST and shipping charges.
- Shipping Charges: Wholesale business cannot afford free shipping; hence we expect our customers to pay for shipping, until and unless any change.
- Goods & Service Tax: GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service. And accordingly charges based on the products i.e sarees 5%
- Shesha’s promises Buy now Dispatch now Policy (Immediate dispatch services), hence Order once placed cannot be cancelled, returned and not eligible for refund.
- Shesha’s reserves the right to change, amend, modify or update the policies, terms and conditions from time to time, without any notice and the revised terms and conditions would be available on website, hence customers are requested to read the same carefully.
- Shesha’s reserves the Rights of fulfilment of order.
The domain name “www.sheshas.in” is controlled and operated by SRI RAM TEXTILES, HYDERABAD. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are owned and controlled by www.Sheshas.in and SRI RAM TEXTILES.
Material on “www.sheshas.in” web site owned, operated, or controlled by Sri Ram Textiles is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so.
The Customers are advised to shop and use the products only through our registered domain www.sheshas.in, as we do don’t sell our products through any other website or online portal.
We shall not be liable in any way to any person for buying our products or similar products under the name “www.sheshas.in” from any other online store.
We care how information (you give us) about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so sensibly.
We collect and store certain types of information about your use of our website www.sheshas.in, for the below services,
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.
- Fix, and improve our services.
- Recommendations of services & Products.
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Communication Purposes
- For advertising & marketing Services
- Fraud Prevention
Like all other websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses www.sheshas.
What is GST & why is GST charged ?
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product's sale price. GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service. If your order is fulfilled on or after July 1st 2017, GST will be applicable on your orders. GST subsumes all other taxes like Excise duty, VAT, Entry tax etc.
If I return the purchased product will the GST/VAT amount charged be refunded?
Yes. If you return the product the applicable GST/VAT amount will also be refunded into the source account selected at the time of return initiation. However, no refunds of GST/VAT shall be made in relation to platform handling fee collected from the consumer under Shesha’s shipping policy.